ExactDN Not Verified
If you are having trouble verifying or activating ExactDN, here are some steps to figure out what went wrong.
- Make sure you have added your site to your subscription at https://ewww.io/manage-sites/
- When you try to add your site, if you get an error about DNS or a message saying "Zone creation failed: Zone name already exists.", wait a few minutes, and try it again. If it gives you an error the second time around, contact support immediately and we'll get your site sorted out.
- If you just added the "site link" on the Manage Sites page, slow down, and wait at least 10 minutes. It usually only takes 5 minutes, but in rare occasions, it can take up to an hour. If it still says Deploying on the Manage Sites page, it hasn't even been 5 minutes (refresh the page to make sure).
- Make sure you entered the Site Address exactly as it is shown in your WordPress General settings. Note that we're not talking about the "admin url" from your address bar, but the actual "Site Address (URL)" setting listed in the General Settings. The address you enter on Manage Sites for ExactDN must match that exactly, and should look something like https://www.example.com
- The most common issue is that a firewall on your server or webhost is blocking outgoing connections to our API servers. Check with your webhost or server admin, and ask them to whitelist optimize.exactlywww.com which includes these IP addresses: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.
- If you manage your own server, check your DNS settings to make sure your website can "resolve" the address optimize.exactlywww.com.
- Still stuck? Disable ExactDN, and then turn on the debugging option. Then try enabling ExactDN again. Look for a link on the settings page that lets you View the Debug Log. Send us the Debug Information, or the link to view your debug log and we'll see what error is showing up.
If you find a problem not listed here, let us know!